« Home | catch a fire is.... » | my brother, the genius » | peace » | "educated fools... » | i hate all libraries » | cuz beauty often... » | the netflix rundown » | this & that » | i really love banned books » | poet laureate of rikers island »

the rejection thread (update)

one more rejection! i'm on a roll, here. latest addition at bold at the top.

three candles journal
Poetryfish*
Calabash Journal of Caribbean Arts and Letters
ep;phany zine
Tribes Magazine
Mosaic Literary Magazine*
storySOUTH*
Cave Canem Summer Poetry Fellowship


i still have some pieces in circulation. we'll see what the verdict on them becomes.

*though they have rejected me, their rejection messages were rather gently and nicely worded.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm call me aja
  • From nyc
  • 20something, black, woman, reader, writer, about to be a student again. i think i'd like to be heard (or read). child/grandchild of immigrant folk. yearning to travel. desirous of wisdom. a little bit ordinary, but working at being less so.
My profile