« Home | the pursuit of happyness » | long time: books » | long time: film (and a lil music) » | fascinating folk » | yay » | done gone and done it » | on beauty » | the other side of discrimination » | final calendar flip of the year » | in memory of cartoons »

...but she keeps trying

sent off the first batch of poetry submissions to magazines for 07...let's see what that does for me...got a bunch of movies from netflix that won't play (this is my second chance tryin to see capote, grrrr...and i got the vagina monologues and nuyorican dream, still.).

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm call me aja
  • From nyc
  • 20something, black, woman, reader, writer, about to be a student again. i think i'd like to be heard (or read). child/grandchild of immigrant folk. yearning to travel. desirous of wisdom. a little bit ordinary, but working at being less so.
My profile