« Home | reading these days » | another throwback: bag lady » | and another one » | a throwback moment » | free music: talib kweli » | a lil more brooklyn love + 1 hip hop mystery » | ...but she keeps trying » | the pursuit of happyness » | long time: books » | long time: film (and a lil music) »

how did they figure out my master plan?

so i was reading overheard in new york, and i came across this quote - note the headline of the quote. and then note where it was heard - on the c train. who was spying on me?


2008: 'Clone Your Own Aja' Kits Go on Sale for 50 Dollars

Ghetto girl: Ladies and gentlemen, sorry to bother you. I am not selling these things to raise money for my school or a basketball team. I am selling them to raise money for me. I have a half-drunk bottle of Sprite, 25 cents.
Ghetto guy: That's got your saliva in it.
Ghetto girl: I am gonna be famous some day -- it will be worth a lot of money.

--C train

Overheard by: eej


via Overheard in New York, Jan 20, 2007

Labels: