« Home | throwbacks » | wordplay, wordfight, wordwork: my dictionary » | End-of-life Situation » | disfigurements » | footnotes to the life of an illegitimate child » | currently reading » | getting my mfa » | saying graces » | sonia sanchez gets arrested? » | 2 of today's moments »

kiddie pool

today, i have discovered that someone has put up a kiddie pool in the yard behind my building. in fact, the pool is right under my bedroom window. i feel like somebody may have been reading my throwback post.

or maybe somebody just had a bunch of kids who were hot and driving them crazy in the house.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm call me aja
  • From nyc
  • 20something, black, woman, reader, writer, about to be a student again. i think i'd like to be heard (or read). child/grandchild of immigrant folk. yearning to travel. desirous of wisdom. a little bit ordinary, but working at being less so.
My profile