« Home | frustration is... » | scenes of gentrification » | hhhhooootttt » | job poems » | kiddie pool » | throwbacks » | wordplay, wordfight, wordwork: my dictionary » | End-of-life Situation » | disfigurements » | footnotes to the life of an illegitimate child »

today at the met

decided that it should be nice & cool inside a museum, so i'm going to the met to check out kara walker's exhibit "after the deluge," which is an installation in response to hurricane katrina. the exhibition closes tomorrow.

http://www.metmuseum.org/special/se_event.asp?OccurrenceId={E4F51062-8A08-4593-8273-8807B8201F95}

Labels:

About me

  • I'm call me aja
  • From nyc
  • 20something, black, woman, reader, writer, about to be a student again. i think i'd like to be heard (or read). child/grandchild of immigrant folk. yearning to travel. desirous of wisdom. a little bit ordinary, but working at being less so.
My profile